Forums » Role Playing

Looking for rp partner/s

• 34 posts
    December 24, 2017 11:58 AM EST

Hello all- *smiles and waves* 

I love roleplaying with BL (boy love) but it doesnt HAVE to be. I should tell you so you know that i am a girl but ive always felt more like a guy but not so much where im trans. I hope that makes sense...Anyways i love rp'ing as guys (especially gay ones lol) How i usually start is by making a charecter form. It doesnt have to be extremly detailed but it can be if you want. I also like starting off by talking about the plot a little. Not every detail but just enough so we get started. I dont like winging it because that never works out. Anyways please reply to this if you wanna rp w/me. I also use kik to roleplay- ill put my user below in case you wanna messsage me on there :) Im more likely to reply more often and faster if its on there. My user is: Vivilina

If you have any questions feel free to ask me :D 

Okay i guess thats all for now- my babies <3 

• 1 posts
    January 14, 2018 12:27 PM EST

Hi,

I would like to RP with you. This would be my first time, so I may not do so good but once I get the hang of it... Lets see what we find in the box then!

• 34 posts
    January 14, 2018 7:38 PM EST

Great! No prob that youre a first timer :) Would you like to roleplay on here or Kik? (if you have one)

• 1 posts
    February 23, 2018 1:14 PM EST

I'l rp with you if you don't mind.^~^

• 34 posts
    February 23, 2018 4:32 PM EST

Of course not! Im always looking for new people to rp with. Do you want to rp on here on on kik or something else? lol theres a lot of options

• 1 posts
    March 14, 2018 6:43 AM EDT

ill roleplay although i'ts my first time

• 1 posts
    March 15, 2018 10:16 AM EDT

Hi,

I´d love to roleplay with you, but keep in mind Im not on often so it'll only be like three times a week

• 34 posts
    March 17, 2018 11:35 PM EDT

[blockquote]YuYu~Chan said:

Hi,

I´d love to roleplay with you, but keep in mind Im not on often so it'll only be like three times a week

[/blockquote]

alright :) ill dm you 

• April 11, 2018 12:49 PM EDT

Hello. I'm knew here, but I would like somebody to rp with me! I love to rp anything as long if I am not uncomfortable.

• 4 posts
    June 28, 2018 4:32 PM EDT

I would like to rp with you guise.

• 11 posts
    July 7, 2018 12:39 PM EDT

I would love to rp with you Kanna Kan.

• 4 posts
    July 7, 2018 4:08 PM EDT

Thanks.

• 11 posts
    July 7, 2018 4:14 PM EDT

anytime... friend