Forums » Role Playing

DMC RP joy Miketa

• January 25, 2016 2:51 AM EST

Ready to rp?

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 2:53 AM EST

yes i am :D

• January 25, 2016 2:57 AM EST

mk do you mind making the starter and I shall reply to it?

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 3:00 AM EST

AFTER leaving her favorite place America, Violetta felt she missed a lot and she felt this was going to be hard for to follow in her dads footsteps" I dont know if i can do this she told mom

• January 25, 2016 3:06 AM EST

Dante was walking around as he happened into a local restuarn and sat down eating quietly. He heard about some demons in the area and so of course he came to take out this trash

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 3:10 AM EST

Violetta was with the car with her mom and she told her how her dad got killed by demons. Violetta didnt care about that but wat she wanted to know why fortuna looked so old while she looked around." Fortuna...a place where demons worship Sparda" as the wind blue through her face from the and her turqoise eyes sparkled and her yellow skinned glowed from the sun.

• January 25, 2016 3:24 AM EST

Dante was had finished up his meal and slowly walked out the dinner he looked around as demons begin to appear and he would pull out his guns and begin to fire at them"You bastards  such a beautiful day ruined by your ugly fucking mugs just great"

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 3:28 AM EST

Mom: hey dear did you hear that sound? "mom looks out window while looking outside window"

Violetta: YEH just did, they were hearing gun shots "Violetta pointed her finger to where mom shud go and they went there"

• January 25, 2016 3:36 AM EST

Dante was fightng against a good thirty or fourty demons slowly droping there numbers"Its like playing duck hunt but with demons take this you pieces of shit"

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 3:40 AM EST

Violetta: Mom stop the car"she opened the door of car and saw a guy in white hair and a red coat fighting multiple demons" What the..."the wind blew through her HAIR I GUESS THE HAIR LIKED HER BEAUTIFUL FACE>

• January 25, 2016 3:50 AM EST

He glanced over seeing the lady "Ohhh hello baby when im done taking out this trash why dont I take you home "he was down to only a few demons left

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 3:53 AM EST

Violetta: I've nevr seen men with white hair "starts blushing" I'm new york america soo... "continues to blush"

• January 25, 2016 4:00 AM EST

He finished killing the demons and slowly walked over to you smiling"Oh from America so your an exoctice women now. Why dont we go back to my place and after I can show you around"he shot a demon behind him without looking

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 4:04 AM EST

Her mom just stared at them smiling "oh i see she made a new frend"

Violetta: er.. sure "with her blushing u cud see her cheeks blush cos it matched her yellow skin" I guess " she waved buy at mom signalling she'll be okay

• January 25, 2016 4:16 AM EST

He smiled and chuckled softly"Alright babey im going to show you the time of your life in this city."He would hop on his morticyle and signal for her to get on

• 22 posts
    January 25, 2016 4:17 AM EST

"She jumped on with him" okay "she chuckled blushing"

• January 25, 2016 4:26 AM EST

He smiled and chuckled as he would drive off going fast and zooming across the city amd before long he reached his apartment and would park the bike and he got off 

• 22 posts
    March 3, 2016 6:14 PM EST
    Violetta looked at the logo of the shop "Devil May Cry " so is this ur home I didn't know they puts labels on houses *she giggled *
    • 14 posts
    July 3, 2018 5:02 AM EDT

Is someone willing to refresh this topic with me?