Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 1 posts
    September 24, 2015 7:48 AM EDT

Hello, My name on here is called Tally Crow, and I am addicted to Anime. 

I have watched over 200 Anime, and yet still going strong :D 

5 facts about me. 

1. 20 years old (21 in November) 
    2. My fave animal is Rabbits
    3. I don't read manga
    4. I have a boyfriend
    5. I am addicted to food ^_^ 

Would love to hear everyone elses facts :D 

• 1 posts
    September 24, 2015 8:14 AM EDT
    sure thing
    I would love that.^^
  • September 24, 2015 1:02 PM EDT

hi my name is taylor glover i am interested in anime and my favourite anime to watch on the computer is bleach and i am 19 years old i am going to be 20 years old in January.

• 15 posts
    September 24, 2015 1:31 PM EDT

Glad to have you all here!  I hope you enjoy using the site.

• 9 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:36 PM EDT

welcome 

• 1 posts
    July 25, 2019 9:44 AM EDT

I love anime because they bring the perfect blend of people in certain characters that humans can never be able. Anime is very addictive and once you start watching them they start getting you hooked. This https://asianmoviepulse.com/2019/04/best-screenwriting-academic-programs-in-asia/ article is very informative as I have been watching Anime from a lot of time and my favorite anime is Deathnote and I love manga as well

• 2 posts
    August 4, 2019 10:26 AM EDT

Hello. I am Acolyte. 

I am an edgy teenager with no life who has completed 100+ anime series in the two years I have been an anime fan. I am a straight female, but I am not too big a fan of yaoi and reverse harems aren't normally my thing. I am, however, a huge fan of male yanderes. Normally, I am too bothered to read manga, but I am currently reading Btooom and I have read a few really short manga (mostly ones with male yanderes). I listen to Vocaloid every day and have recently been enjoying the voice of Nekomura Iroha. 

I hope that I can talk to people with similar interests here rather than having to just look over forums from 2004 T-T. 

In real life, I am pretty quiet. Online, I never shut up.