Forums » Role Playing

Serious Role-Playing

• 4 posts
    March 15, 2016 9:48 PM EDT

OKay everyone. I think it's about that time that we started a serious roleplay where we can explore and find a way to escape reality, but without getting pretty ridiculous. I would like to host a roleplay that would be open to everyone that is willing to take it seriously, please no amateurs. You all can go make a "Anime High School RP" or somethin. Now when I host a particular RP, you'll have a limited amount of time to create a character and lock them in. After a certain time, I will cut off any new character creation and late members will not be able to join the roleplay until I start a new one. So be sure to quickly create and submit your character to the roleplay.

As the Host of the roleplay, I will create and control a gamut of characters and scenarios. A narrator if you will. I will post occasionally and give guidance to the roleplay so that things do not get offtopic or out of control. GODMODDING IS FORBIDENEDED! Do not come here and expect to be One-Punch Man or some shit. Keep that to a minimum, fo real. So let's start with the scenario for this roleplay.

Midgard, the world of mortal men. Stricken by beasts and poverty, the land struggles with bandits and war. Forests, seas, sky were all abundant with creatures that were hauntingly awaiting the sacrifice of spilled human blood. It was a hard place to live in, but was not at it's worst. Large villages and cities all over the globe were protected by brave soldiers and warriors from different races and backgrounds. Some villages were even advanced enough int he arts of magic that they could expel monsters with just a wave of their wand or staff.
      This world, despite it's flaws, had it beauty and tranquility as well. Small villages along the coasts and mountains were poor, yet peaceful. Monsters would only frequent every so often, but would perish by the hands of the small group of soldiers that was raised there. They held no riches or gold, so bandits held no interest in them as well. It was beautiful and peaceful for many people here.

Suddenly however...

The wind shook and bent the branches of the trees, the earth began to tremor, and the sky began to darken. Across the land, five enormous pillars had erupted from the ground and rose into the sky. The pillars were about twenty stories high and covered in a green mossy vine. Villages around could see the colossal monument rise miles away from their homes. The shaking and wind then began to calm and the sky regaining it's blue after the pillars became fixed into position. The Pillars Appeared in five different locations around Asgard, closer to heavily populated areas in the North, South, East, and West. As soldiers and scholars from their respective areas arrived to observe the Pillars, they were welcomed by a swarm of beasts and undead that appeared to have came from the gates of the Pillar. A slaughter had taken place in the area as the soldiers and mages were overwhelmed by the surprise attack.

Word quickly spread around Asgard about the Mysterious pillars that had been summoning monsters that attack and devour humans that approach it. However, no one could tell what the Pillars were and why they had appeared. But as it stood, something had to be done. The Pillars were spewing out too many monsters that ravaged nearby villages and cities. Even the beasts and monsters that were common to the lands became more hostile than usual.

This is where our story begins. A group of adventurers have gathered to find the truth behind the Pillars and relinquish the land of these grotesque monsters. Our Adventurers will locate and conquer each of the five pillars and go down in history as legends. But this adventure is not for the feint of heart. There will be grief, loss, and bloodshed. Only the brave survive and become heroes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our cast will originate in a small village North West on the map called Coriander Village. Of course you can develop your characters story and personality before I begin to Narrate you all together and head out into adventure. I will not set any restrictions to what your character can do or where they come from this time since it's our first roleplay. You may excel in Magic and Arms, Thievery And Darkness, or Spiritual Summoner. I don't care really. Just do not go overboard.  I will be accepting applications for 24 Hours. After that, this will be locked and the roleplay will begin. I will present a map of the world we are going to be traveling in so that it can help you develop your character for place of origin and whatnot.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/b6eu53.jpg

If
    you are interested or have any questions, please message me.

This post was edited by GenesisFrost at March 15, 2016 9:48 PM EDT
  • Kim
    • 2 posts
    October 25, 2016 3:43 PM EDT

How do we start?

• 4 posts
    October 28, 2016 3:40 AM EDT

I didn't think anyone was really interested and figured it was a lost cause. Maybe if we get some more people interested, we could get it started.

• Kim
    • 2 posts
    October 28, 2016 11:47 AM EDT

Sounds cool :D

• 5 posts
    November 25, 2016 9:22 PM EST

im in too if thats okay?~

• 4 posts
    December 6, 2016 9:39 PM EST

Thats pretty great that you two are interested. I have slowly faded a bit away from this website however. But if you two are serious about this rp, I can revive it.

• 10 posts
    December 17, 2017 2:47 PM EST

Hey! Is it too late to apply for the serious RP? :)

I'd like to play the Sarcastic seemingly ordinary Drifter, who uses dry humour to mask her lack of social skills due to being isolated in her Wicca village for being a half-human, and ran away from home so that her mom didn't have to suffer so much ridicule? 

(Sorry I saw the post a couple of days ago and I really wanted to develop a character)

• 2 posts
    January 24, 2018 10:43 AM EST

[blockquote]ShounenGirl said:

Hey! Is it too late to apply for the serious RP? :)

I'd like to play the Sarcastic seemingly ordinary Drifter, who uses dry humour to mask her lack of social skills due to being isolated in her Wicca village for being a half-human, and ran away from home so that her mom didn't have to suffer so much ridicule? 

(Sorry I saw the post a couple of days ago and I really wanted to develop a character)

[/blockquote]

* 1 year 10 days later * asks if it is to late hahaha loved it xDD

• 10 posts
    January 27, 2018 8:56 PM EST

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) I'm the type who comes into the store five minutes after closing

• 2 posts
    January 29, 2018 7:10 PM EST

[blockquote]ShounenGirl said:

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) I'm the type who comes into the store five minutes after closing

[/blockquote]

i can see that hahaha don't worry, you're not alone xD

• 10 posts
    February 4, 2018 7:04 PM EST

Aaaand Incoming Friend request! :D

• 1 posts
    February 5, 2018 12:51 PM EST

Oh shit! I didn't even know this was here! I love roleplaying but figured not many on here did it, I tried to revitalize it a while back with a group I made but I ended up leaving but now I'm back for good! Hooray!

• 4 posts
    June 28, 2018 4:26 PM EDT

I would be down to join

• 4 posts
    January 14, 2019 10:29 PM EST

can someone give me the definition of role playing???? like what it actually is

• 4 posts
    April 8, 2019 4:54 PM EDT

yall are we gonna roll play or what

• June 19, 2019 5:43 AM EDT

coach outlet

coach outlet online

fivefingers shoesqqq

kate spade outlet

coach outlet clearance

pandora jewelry

mlb jerseys

curry 5

coach factory outlet

coach outlet

polo ralph lauren

toms

moncler outlet

coach factory outlet

valentino outlet

jordan retro

air force 1

ed hardy outlet

mcm outlet

michael kors outlet clearance

jacksonville jaguars jerseys

adidas nmd

pandora jewelry

yeti cup

nike air max 270

coach outlet

nike tn pas cher

coach outlet

jordan shoes

true religion jeans outlet

kate spade outlet

moncler outlet

coach outlet

air max 2017

supreme clothing uk

pandora jewelry outlet

nike roshe

suicoke

nike outlet

coach outlet

denver broncos jerseys

air jordans

polo ralph lauren outlet

salomon shoes

nike outlet store

coach outlet online

mcm store

y3 shoes

fitflops

nike outlet

kobe shoes

pandora uk

timberland shoes

toms outlet

canada goose jackets

asics

kappa clothing

christian louboutin

christian louboutin uk

yeezy boost 350

moncler jackets

coach factory outlet

nike free

nike shoes

giuseppe zanotti

canada goose jackets

coach outlet store

gucci handbags

soccer jerseys

coach outlet

ugg outlet

pandora jewelry

ugg outlet

coach outlet

coach outlet

louboutin outlet

jordan 4

celine handbags

adidas yeezy shoes

ysl outlet

christian louboutin

nike outlet store

toms shoes

cheap ray ban sunglasses

costa sunglasses

canada goose outlet

gucci outlet

coach factory outlet

jordan shoes

nike air force 1

pandora outlet

david yurman bracelet

detroit tigers jerseys

toms shoes

louis vuitton outlet

new york yankees jerseys

polo outlet

michael kors outlet

canada goose jackets

philadelphia eagles jerseys

adidas yeezy

ralph lauren sale clearance

coach outlet

nike factory outlet

fitflops sale clearance

coach outlet

minnesota vikings jerseys

canada goose outlet

nike outlet

• 4 posts
    October 7, 2019 8:56 AM EDT

Literally left this website like 2 years ago. Come back and I see people still interested lmao.